What is Primal Growth
Primal Growth Ingredients
Primal Growth Reviews
So it’s Monday afternoon and I’m lazily scrolling thru my Yahoo information feed after a really boring day, when I got here throughout but some other advert proclaiming that some “Miracle Testosterone Pill Nets Biggest Deal In Shark Tank History”.
The name of that pill is none other than Primal Growth, which sounds like it should be the title of a cheesy Jean Claude Van Damme movie.
Never mind the fact I already completely debunked the whole “Shark Tank Testosterone Booster” thing, which many of you have probable by no means viewed (that is of course, unless you saw this already).
The title of the advert that’s being plastered all over Yahoo declares “No Longer An Embarrassing Issue For Men Anymore”, with the subtitle bringing up that hundreds of thousands of American guys are being cured of some “important issues”.
What ought to be this embarrassing trouble they communicate of?
Decreased libido or stamina?
Small penis size, maybe?
Once I clicked the advert (grudgingly), the first factor that’s plastered throughout my display screen is a female grabbing some dudes (rather massive via all accounts) junk, and for about a break up 2d what appeared like the Fox News logo.
Throughout the article, they speak about how Primal Growth WILL:
- PERMANENTLY cure erectile dysfunction
- Fix low libido issues
- Increase stamina
- Help with premature ejaculation
- Increase Penis Size
All with just 1 pill a day.
If alarm bells aren’t going off in your head simply yet, examine on.
What is Primal Growth?
According to the legitimate website, Primal Growth is a scientific power male enhancement complement that’s designed to:
- Create bigger and longer lasting erections
- Give you a surge in sex drive and energy
- Increase your sexual confidence
A bit one-of-a-kind from the claims we’re seeing on this supposed “Fox News” article, however that’s no longer surprising. We’ll get into that later.
Primal Growth boasts that it’s now accessible barring a prescription, the front and middle proper at the pinnacle of their website.
However, I couldn’t seem to find any information on it that suggested it ever WAS a prescription.
If you do a search on rxlist.com, which literally lists every single prescription medication that ever existed, you won’t see Primal Growth.
In fact, you won’t even see the man or woman phrases “Primal” or “Growth” stated on the website online at all.
Is It A Testosterone Booster OR A Male Enhancement Pill?
This is the million dollar question.
In the “Fox News” article, it’s known as a modern testosterone booster.
On their website, it’s referred to as a a scientific energy male enhancement supplement.
On the label, it says it’s a testosterone booster.
One thing is for sure though, it was DEFINITELY seen on TV shows like The Doctors, CNBC, CNN, USA, and Mens Health.
It says so right here on the website:
So let’s jump on over to Google and see what these sites were saying about it.
How about CNN?
Hmmm, that’s odd.
Let’s try the CNN website…
Nothing there, very strange.
Maybe CNN retracted their story about it, let’s attempt Mens Health:
Are you beginning to see a pattern here??
I thought so.
There was no “As seen on” anything for Primal Growth. This is a sales tactic to help build the credibility of the supplement.
They (whoever is in the back of the advertising of Primal Growth) is banking on the reality that you’ll see the phrases CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, whatever, and mechanically count on that it’s legit.
As you can see, of course, it’s not!
Primal Growth Ingredients?
According to the legitimate site, the substances in Primal Growth include:
- Saw palmetto extract
- Orchic substance
- Horny Goat Weed
- Tongkat Ali
- and Nettle extract.
It should be noted that this EXACT same ingredient formulation can be found in numerous other supplements, including Cianix, Zyntix, and Clemix.
And when I say exact same formula, I’m not talking about them just sharing the above ingredients.
I’m announcing that they LITERALLY solely include these ingredients, and nothing else.
Not solely that, however take a seem at the Primal Growth website and evaluate it to the web sites for some different products.
Here’s Primal Growth:
Here’s another supplement called Clemix:
And here’s yet ANOTHER supplement called Primal-X:
That’s right, they ALL look EXACTLY the same.
That’s due to the fact they’re ALL made by, and / or promoted by, the specific equal company.
Primal Growth Reviews
If you run a search on google, you’re bound to come up short in this department.
Practically each single web site that wrote about it is both advertising it as an affiliate, or have no actual credible info.
Take the ever-popular internet site healthful order dot org, which ranks in the
What does this pinnacle of fitness statistics have to say?
Here’s an exact quote from the first paragraph: “Anyways, all the fingers are not equal and even all the supplements are not scam”.
Well, that’s good to know…
I was once opening to assume all the fingers have been equal!!
He goes on, below the “personal experience” section: “Now, I have been spending a blissful and full of emotions like and even experience that I have turn out to be very younger with the aid of the use of this supplement.”
Well, sign me right up!
All kidding aside, this entire “review” is nothing more than a 2500 word nonsensical, irrational, and poorly written post that is literally just trying to rank in google by looking like some sort of “authority” when it comes to supplements.
In fact, it’s now not the solely website online that appears like this when you’re looking out for some thing associated to Primal Growth, consisting of the aspect effects, ingredients, whether or not or no longer it works, and the place to buy.
Practically ALL of the sites that show up when you run a google search for anything related to the supplement end up looking like this.
Where To Buy Primal Growth?
So it appears like the solely location you can purchase Primal Growth is on their professional website. You won’t locate it in shops like GNC, Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS, so don’t even trouble trying.
How much does it cost?
I mean, if it’s going to develop your penis, enhance your stamina and confidence, and improve your erection quality, what would it be really worth to you?
How about, FREE?
That’s right, for a limited time only the guys behind Primal Growth are giving away their product completely free!
And when I say “limited time only”, I mean it!
All you have to pay for is the low price of $4.97 to take care of the shipping and handling, and they’ll send a bottle straight to your door.
18 days later, they’ll charge your credit card the low price of only $87.41 unless you call to cancel.
WTF are you talking about, Rob?
Who’s going to charge me $87.41?
Well, Primal Growth is, dummy…
Didn’t you see it right here in the terms in conditions in the REALLY small font at the bottom of the page?
Seriously dude, DON’T feel bad.
You don’t know how many guys I talk to every single day that get caught into these free-trial, auto-rebill supplement scams.
Run. Run as fast as you can from this!
This kind of shit happens all the time, and it’s been nearly impossible for me to keep up with it. Just as soon as I write about one scam product like Primal Growth, another 5 pop up in its place.
You’ll see these same types of Shark Tank scams popping up all over the place as well.
I’ve written articles on weight loss pills that had been curiously viewed on shark tank, testosterone boosters, and more.
In one case, they we actually pitching a damn wrinkle cream!
Most guys assume they’re getting a free pattern when they fork over the credit score card info, however as you can inform from above, this is truely now not the case.
Have You Used Primal Growth Pills? Leave Your Review Below!
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
Yes I prefer to order Primal Growth testosterone Booster however I can no longer locate the sit down to order the capsules – Bill Lance
It used to be available through their official website, but I don’t see it anymore. It was probably discontinued. – Rob
2 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website