Doctor Aguilar’s original Magna Rx Plus is a dietary supplement that is advertised heavily through various websites, and can be found on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and several other online stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to take a look at it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this evaluation as my results. To start, it must be cited that this unique complement is handy over the counter, and does no longer require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the agency we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles as a substitute of one.They did this deliberately, and it was once now not a mistake, however I suppose they are simply attempting to get rid of the product. After doing greater research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are noticeably popular for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a plain marked envelope, so there is nothing saying “male enhancement” or anything like that so your postman doesn’t know what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first element I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle was once the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t recognize if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it truly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I received a mild burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I understand you are supposed to take two tablets a day for like 1 month, however I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to take a look at a huge range of these dietary supplements each and every week, so it’s now not without a doubt possible. After studying numerous of the opinions about Magna Rx Plus on some different websites, however, it doesn’t surely appear like you ever get a true impact from it. I mean, nearly each and every reviewer on Amazon says that it does now not work, and that it is a entire waste of money. I would now not go so some distance as to say that, however in all truth – primarily based on my short ride – I can’t see how this product can make any actual distinction in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s worth taking a close look at the ingredients to see if these product even has the potential to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote healthful prostate feature and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however extra lookup is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s virtually no motive for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have proven that pygeum can even work in opposition to testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, in contrast to many supplies in this category, genuinely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these current in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s additionally really worth noting that, even though maca appears to make bigger intercourse drive, it has no consequences on testosterone stages and is no longer a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by way of cutting-edge lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male bettering herb.
In fact, some research even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest effect on testosterone levels – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The fact is that there is no longer adequate lookup to virtually nail down a exact dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to guide male fitness by using a number ordinary remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little research to back this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural education is simply spelled “catuaba” and used to be an necessary section of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And several animal studies have shown that catuaba can improve erections and increase the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is regarding about it’s inclusion right here is that true catuaba is virtually a combination of the bark from a number of special timber however Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their system on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit for a wide range of benefits, including increased testosterone and energy, as well as improved erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have first rate advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel referred to as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially since the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does looks to assist with prostate fitness however has no high-quality on testosterone stages or intercourse drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to supply Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, notwithstanding claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no have an effect on on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in traditional medicine, there are very few studies backing up claims regarding this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and Genius booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in research are a great deal greater than these in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a appropriate supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m now not certain what the one of a kind between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s capability to amplify testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a sort of cure-all tonic in traditional Chinese medicine, there is no research to show that astragalus (which could actually refer to several different plants but the label doesn’t specify) has any benefits when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a long reputation for improving male health, and it may deserve it.
The seeds incorporate countless nutritional vitamins and minerals – together with zinc and magnesium – that amplify sperm manufacturing and may want to enhance prostate health. But that doesn’t imply that it has any impact on intercourse force or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthful dose of L-Arginine and different really helpful substances
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few components that may truly enhance sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be mindful that most of the time humans that do have success with the product usually don’t say anything, and the ones that had a poor trip with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to extend blood drift and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is no longer the satisfactory desire for growing NO degrees and wishes to be taken at a a good deal greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is typically protected to take, not like a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are willing to take something for a very long time to wait and see if it will be more effective for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be good for you, but I don’t know if it is worth putting the time into.
As a long way as the usage of Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would bypass it and pass onto to some thing greater potent.
Interesting Side Note: I recently found out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly was the “brains” behind Magna Rx Plus, is actually not a licensed physician in the US.Aquilar may not have even had a major role in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medicine in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low cost alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic outcomes however some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and challenging to maintain. I have stopped the use of this product often due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just now not really worth it, Have been the usage of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in measurement however in capacity and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s accessible online, however I could not locate a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You might also have to select a one of a kind supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not understand if everybody contains it or gives you it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website